- Denish Patel
- 22nd August 2012
Yesterday, I gave a lightning talk at Hadoop DC- Hadoop User Group (HUG) in Columbia,MD. It was pleasure to talk about PostgreSQL and Hadoop to enthusiastic crowd. Please check out the slides!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!