- Denish Patel
- 26th March 2012
Want to learn more about PostgreSQL? Are you at driving distance from Washington DC and/or Newyork area? If any of anwers is yes then you shound’t miss this opportunity to attend 2 PostgreSQL Days within 2 days apart in your area with plenty of knowledge sharing talks and networking events!br
1. Friday,March 30th,2012 PG Day in Washington DC
2. Monday,April 2nd,2012 PG day in Newyork
I will be attending both of the these days. If you are attending, will love to meet you in-person. br /br /See you soon!!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!