- Denish Patel
- 8th May 2013
I got opportunity to give talk on “Deploying PostgreSQL on Amazon EC2: A Case Study” at PGDay NYC and LOPSA-East . Here is the slides deck:
- Running VACUUM FULL in Non-blocking Mode
- Connection Scaling
- PSQL Helper: Managing Connections and Simplifying Queries
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
How did you find out your working set size?
Leave a comment