- Denish Patel
- 28th October 2010
One of the twitter friend asked me a question . It was related to switching production to standby database and standby database to new production under oracle environment. I came across this situation before 4 years. I provided this link and it’s nicely solved his problem.
- Do you really need a DBA?
- Running VACUUM FULL in Non-blocking Mode
- Connection Scaling
- PSQL Helper: Managing Connections and Simplifying Queries
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?