- Denish Patel
- 14th December 2011
MySQL Error Number 1005
ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can’t create table ‘./wordpress/#sql-2693_f74e.frm’ (errno: 150)
Jason summarized very good article to track down error reported on his blog.
It helped me , hopefully these tricks will help you as well!!
Post in comment , if it helps to save your day!!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!