- Denish Patel
- 18th June 2015
Postgres 9.4 introduced an awesome feature Replication Slots. This allows you to implement Postgres replication without using any external archive management tools.
Yesterday, I presented three hours long tutorial on “Out of the box Postgres 9.4 Replication using Replication slots” at PgCon (Postgres conference) in Ottawa,Canada. If you want to follow along slides with VM, you can download it from the link posted on the conference tutorial schedule page.
Here is the slides deck:
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!