- Denish Patel
- 4th February 2014
- conference, postgresql
As per my knowledge, I haven’t heard or attended Postgres conference with dedicated “Security” track . Rarely, you find one or two talks about security over couple of Postgres conferences but never a dedicated track ! It is indisputable to say that Security is one of the most critical areas to consider for selecting database for the application. I’m really excited to attend and speak about Postgres Security features at PGConf NYC 2014 conference, which is going to be held on April 3-4, 2014 in New York and will have dedicated “security” track ! Hats off to organizers 🙂
My employer, OmniTI, is one of the Gold sponsors for the event. If you are planning to attend the conference, please use code “OMNITINYC14” at checkout, it will allow you to receive a 10% discount on both the Early Bird and Regular ticket prices – the code is valid through March 15th.
If you want to make friends in Postgres community and eager to learn advance features in Postgres & more specifically Security features, you probably don’t want to miss out this rare opportunity!
Send me note, if you want to catchup in-person in NYC. Looking forward to see you there !
- Running VACUUM FULL in Non-blocking Mode
- Connection Scaling
- PSQL Helper: Managing Connections and Simplifying Queries
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning