- Denish Patel
- 24th October 2010
Open Source databases still needs solid presence in enterprise world. One of the myths about open source databases is that they aren’t secure. To eliminate this myth we have to share our experience related to security aspect of PostgreSQL database. At OmniTi , we help businesses to achieve PCI compliance or provide payment processor:PayPI . PayPI runs on PostgreSQL database.
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!