- Denish Patel
- 21st May 2019
Seqster has been using Elephas for more than two years for specialized Postgres and AWS projects including designing our HIPAA-compliant audit schema and triggers, full-text search, devops automation, and Docker-based scheduling. We consider Mr. Patel and Elephas our “go to” resource for these skill sets. We have always been pleased with the quality of their deliverables.
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!