- Denish Patel
- 14th September 2011
I attended Surge 2010 and listed attended sessions on my last year post. I am going to attend Surge again. Surge 2010 was the best conference attendance experience for me and others. By looking at Sponsor list (Google is one of them!), this year (Sept 28-30 , 2011) conference is going to be far bigger and better than last year and don’t forget to checkout industry leader Speakers list & Hack Day/Training Schedule !! If you haven’t registered , you still have chance to do so.
Surge 2011 will be surge of the knowledge ! See you soon !
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication