- Denish Patel
- 14th August 2014
I thought to share conference details that I’m going to attend next month. If you aren’t aware but interested attending any of them.
- PostgresOpen at Chicago
- Postgres conference (Sept 17th – Sept 19th)
- Surge at National Harbor,MD
- Scalability and Performance Conference (Sept 24th – Sept 26th)
The speakers and talks lineup is looking interesting for both conferences. If you haven’t registered for them, it’s not too late yet!! If you are planning to attend anyone of them, looking forward to meet you in-person.
See you soon!
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication