- Denish Patel
- 5th January 2012
In my recent blog post, I wrote about PostgreSQL DBA Handyman toolset. In the list of tools, getddl is one of them. If you are using getddl to get DDL schema and track the daily changes in SVN for production databases, you should consider moving that process to use pg_extractor instead. pg_extractor is the more advance and robust tool for extracting schema as well data using pg_dump. Keith Fiske, an author of the tool, described tool in detail in his blog post. Thanks to Keith for making the schema extraction tool more robust and taking it to next level !
Hopefully, it will help you to have more control over your database in smarter way!
- Running VACUUM FULL in Non-blocking Mode
- Connection Scaling
- PSQL Helper: Managing Connections and Simplifying Queries
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
thank you for the information, familiar greetings from Indonesia [http://www.herowintolo.com/]
Leave a comment