- Denish Patel
- 1st September 2009
xargs foo helps a lot for running parallel operation..
This is the example , how we can rebuild indexes parallel on postgres
cat create_index.sql | xargs -d “n” -L1 -P10 -I _CREATE_ psql -qAt -U postgres -p 5432 -d pagila -c “_CREATE_”
- Connection Scaling
- PSQL Helper: Managing Connections and Simplifying Queries
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning