- Denish Patel
- 29th September 2016
As Devrim blogged about Postgres YUM repo changes , I wanted to write down procedure I have to follow this morning 🙂
If you want to update YUM repo for Postgres 9.4 on CentOS x86_64, you can update executing below command:
yum localinstall https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos94-9.4-3.noarch.rpm
Now, you can follow normal Postgres version upgrade procedure.
Hats off to Devrim to build new packages and all the recent improvements in repo management process! He updated wiki page as well.
Hope this will help someone 🙂
- Running VACUUM FULL in Non-blocking Mode
- Connection Scaling
- PSQL Helper: Managing Connections and Simplifying Queries
- Vacuum Those MVs!
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning