- Denish Patel
- 29th September 2016
As Devrim blogged about Postgres YUM repo changes , I wanted to write down procedure I have to follow this morning 🙂
If you want to update YUM repo for Postgres 9.4 on CentOS x86_64, you can update executing below command:
yum localinstall https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/pgdg-centos94-9.4-3.noarch.rpm
Now, you can follow normal Postgres version upgrade procedure.
Hope this will help someone 🙂
- Working With Repmgr: Using Other 3rd Party Tools for Setting up a Standby
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: dag, standby rebooted again!
- Working with Amazon Aurora PostgreSQL: what happened to the stats?
- How to set application_name for psql command line utility?
- Is there a limit on number of partitions handled by Postgres?
- Postgres 11 partitioning
- Audit logging with Postgres partitioning
- Audit logging using JSONB in Postgres
- Connecting Postgres to Active Directory for Authentication
- Tracing Tableau to Postgres connectivity issue using Wireshark!